Introducing the “Purple Callistephus” dress covered in a beautiful design created by Adelle.
This dress is a fitted, body-hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from office to dance floor.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is created and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid color that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon